Darkness behind the Flame

on Thursday, March 12, 2009

- Finger through the pages of old books
You'll find familiar pictures ;


There was a fire near my house.
I rushed and saw fire verging nearly a whole house,
people were all buzzing around , nervous, violent blow though,
instead of pail, they rushed with jar'... :S
camera in the left hand, hand phone in the other,
they were busy taking pictures
while there were much more things to do.


The fire serpent grew bigger than bigger,
gulping every inch of the house and reaching for the next without any mercy,
in splits of a second it grew 3 storey tall,
and the 3rd house was ever ready to face the music, fear!!

Worry no more,
firefighters were there before us,
fighting hard to tame the fire lashing like a dragon,
with the people standing shocked.

That was an Indian house-cum restaurant serving South Indian cuisine.
I was there, with my friends to taste their spice and chili hot curry on banana leaf before.
I realized the value of water (cold ~.~) so much from em'
which now no more.

The fire burned no souls, but every bit of hope,
The boy and his mother were crying for the lost of their home perished in fire,
did not bother to wipe their tears, only to be dried by the heat from the flame,
Eloquent nor valiant, great in action, thoughts ... only a theory!!!










Then the night fall dead silent again,
The silence seems to be so loud,
and this time within my thoughts....
to thine own self be true
Thinking back the gaiety
thinking back...'selfish'
sad, saddest, saddest of all,
I was there, among the selfish them.

- pics showing neighbours wearying to save a burning house with water, and their sweats -

3 comments:

TheUnusualPanda said...

I'm trying to get your message. But I can't. It's like very jumbled up?

Hare Chandran Jr said...

haha..

nah im just wrote what i felt..

my disappointment.. :S

Hare Chandran Jr said...

* i