Long waited reality, and a new blog

on Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's never gonna be the same old life for all, well at least for me anymore. You might ask what kind of big deal different life I'm about to dive into, 1st of all, I'm coming back to my non- nocturnal life again : ) Honestly, my daily routine was totally screwed, for almost half a year. O.O Going to bed at 9 or 10 morning, waking up at 6 evening, having only one meal per day, it seems fun and free, but you gotta thrust me, it is NOT ! Weeks will go by before you realize your normal performance is going down, you will try to sleep earlier in the NIGHT, and end up staring your ceiling for the whole night. But hey, I got my sense back at the right moment have I not ?

Next, ah this is the important one. Some of you might already knew that I longed to become a pilot. Well now it is not a dream anymore, and I'm going for the flying course in Australia under AirAsia, who gave me the opportunity to endeavor my dream. So say bye bye to my wake up -> tea time -> basketball -> dinner - > PPS - > sleep life! It's gonna be tough for a newbie like me in aviation world. Being in total different place, surrounded by the white, which I always wanted to be, back to my all day study track ( long ago XP ) , but I bet it's gonna be the craziest moments I will have.

Anyway, I aware that there are still a lot of aspiring pilots out there, those who already have their goal in front of their nose, and also some who don't even have a clue. I'd been in their shoes so I could exactly understand how it feels. For that mean I created a blog, specially for those who in need of guidance, by providing updates about aviation, and of course, a tad bit of my pilot life. ; )

Good news for those who are still waiting chance to spread your wings,
one more pilot's blog -
aeropilot.blogspot.com
to make you one more step closer to your dream.


Wish me luck people, X )
And, good luck.

Till then, I remain.

1 comments:

VTRADE said...

You stop blogging for more than five years...