Grand Dinner

on Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today... I'm gonna tell you something about... Yesterday..!!
The tale goes like this..
I was actually resting and relaxing and lepaking at my house...
That's how i pass my time if there isn't any plan or outing..~.~ well most of the time..
( holiday = holly day) :P
then.. it was the time when
my mum suddenly asked me and my bro to dress up and ready for
a wedding reception dinner..!!
wooohoo....!! so this day ain't gonna be some boring lazy day no more!!
and guest wha...i got to wear my brand new jeans shirt and sweater...all in 1 shot..fuuyooh!
So we both finally arrive at Hotel Sheraton, Subang Jaya.
We enjoyed the foods and shows even though we were separated from parents when dining..><

Some views from my dining seat ^^

the interesting part..? yea comin..
Stop eating any foods to avoid CHOCKING and
Hold your jaws right there in any case it fall down..yea you're listening...
!!! We got to see some Malaysia Indian Rap Stars man..aint that cool bro?!
There were Hits.Fm-K.town Clan-Roshan.. Sasi the don.. MC Syze..
along with 1 Malaysian Top Model too!! hua.. jieng oH!!

Yi@aee !! This the man..Sasi the Don..new era singer! XD

So I had a very nice not-boring night at last..^^
We out about 11 p.m and finally happy to be comin home.. *.*


3 wise men from my family ^^
(taken at Hotel Sheraton)


Wo0ooQ0W..!! Cool Me with Cool car..!!
(No ofcourse not mine hah! but I will have
this kind of cars soon lar..SOON..) XP

2 comments:

^Snowley LiFe~ said...

harlo...hare!!! the car looks nicer than you lerr =P
hehe.. long time no see...
all the best to you ya=)

KenLing the Unpredictable ^^ said...

wow u finally came out with the blog ^^