Ouch..!! Its OUT...

on Friday, December 12, 2008

13 years of chinese education..
7 years of secondary school...
6 years of CHONG HWA INDEPENDENT HIGH SCHOOL...
3 years of Senior Middle Level...
2 years to concern...
1 month to struggle...
a week to battle...
few seconds to worry...
a moment...of SNIPE & DISAPPOINTMENT... 0.0 this is what my destiny tells to
my path so called UEC i had taken... ~.~

The UEC results finally OUT and my result you do want to know ??
A1 - BM, AddMaths 1
A2 - AddMaths 2
B3 - BI, Physics
B4 - Chemistry, Computer and Information Technology, Art
B5 - Biology
F9 - Chinese

YES F9 for Chinese and this has never been out of my expectation..0.0

So what's so disappointing about ?

1st --> I didn't get A in English and Physics...which i thought have firm hold in it...
but seriously I say the marking system must has probs somewhere...

2nd --> How could I get scholarships with such results..!

3rd --> Pursuing into PRIVATE U...with this results however i can get
bachelor or degree programs...but no scholarships... [ my main concern] :(
Pursuing into LOCAL U...where UEC is not applicable..or should i say..
NOT RECOGNISED by Malaysia Government...i have to start from DIPLOMA..
and with scholarships probably 100% of it...^^ BUT doesn't this means I have
wasted 1 year here...nooooo..................... 0.0

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.

HOWEVER..this's not the end babe ! I will somehow find my way to archieve my dreams..*.*
And come on.. 3 A's and 6 B's is not that bad after all..~ So that's it this time.. I have lots to decide from now...be back in next post very soon..!! ^^
* Some time we need to fall to rise *

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.''.'.'.'.'.