PC Fair at Twilight

on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This story continues from the end of chapter WarehouseSales ^^
Just after coming back from the sale.. my next outing awaits and although it was
A BIT TOO LATE.. bro..Sam..Joe..Bear and I actually made to a point and we headed
to PC Fair held in KLCC [ 14th Dec 08 ]
I never thought I would have the chance to put on my NEW shoes this fast..ha..
So we arrived at there 5 minutes before the closing time.. :S and some of them were already packing up.. what to do but accompany Sam to see his girlS.. haha.. and of couse we had our own time looking at remaining too..^^
Guest wha..we actually went for TWILIGHT right after the fair..huh! Yea.. 5 boys sitting in a row watching late night romantic movie.. haha.. but more to my expectation.. the movie has its own action scenes too :) and Edward Cullen.. 1st appeared to be funny but later on he is cool...or COLD ? And I finally got back home around 2 a.m and slept while Edward Cullen watching me silently.. just next to my bed..ha ! XD

Snaped in KLCC XP
[ Sam, Joe, Me, Bro, Bear-spiked ]

Edward Cullen by Robert Pattinson XD

1 comments:

-sue- said...

aiyoyo copy cat.. copy girls taking photo in front of mirror...aiyoyo