It's Me...!!

on Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bringing noise like thunder..!! [ Grroomm!!!]
Making every one wonder [har? har? ]
Never ever have I showed up or played out
I blast to the fore
Dead centre I enter
I come back for MORE..!! [Bhooommm]

Behold.. you heard what I dropped
Fasten your seat belt
the real deal player .. now .. I'm .. ready .. to ..... BLOG!!

Phew...not bad huh!
So i'm now finally an OFFICIAL !!

Let's talk about ME !
*place ur mouse in the yellow box, click drag*
[ ]

Yea! You got it BRO..!! You wanna know me..
You gotta do something extra stuff babe...~
heh there are pro's for watching CSI in any case u learn something!
So.....

Im HaRe Chandran JR......!!! yaw yaw... wa..wa..waazzsup!!
Age 19 a young handsome boy
with not-that-dark sweeet brown skin..
musics...man..life without music rhythm beats..its like..
milo ice without milo..
or chicken rice without chicken.. ahh...
hobby ?! team build in a motivational role playing acticity..
or simply..playing basketball i say.. XP
or badminton.. or volley ball.. or bowling..
OuuuKaayy....!! That's it ladies and gentlemen for now..
There will be more updates your next blink..
So... dont try to blink now hoping for my new posts..(teehee!!)
Cos its time for my bed..(yawning)
Before I fly into my dreams...


Yea It's ME..!!

1 comments:

Amy 仔 said...

you are soooooo narcissistic dude!!
死废材变态自恋狂!

By,
Leng Zai David