just Say

on Thursday, December 18, 2008

Well I have been out quite a lot these few days..
Let me update my highlights^^
1st..yesterday [ 17 Dec 08 ] yet again we 5 same dudes went for
night show " The Day the Earth Stood Still "..!!
The movie was less than what i saw in trailer..but still
6 bucks worth. :) and the day just didn't end the same way..
we were in the car moving out just to realize that the parking token was not with us!!
what..!! we ran back to the paying machine and found nothing :(
and a guard actually came to us smiling.. =.= '''... looked just like he has taken the token and
and trying to fine us... =.= ''' RM 30 doesn't really worth that few seconds of mistake..haiz..
so we paid $6 each and get the hell out of there.... ...

Q :
does this sob-sob story have anything to do with the title of the post?
A : No.

I'm currently floating with a song.. " Say ( all I need ) " by One Republic.
Man.. this song just lift me up every time I listen to it.. so I think u would to.. ^^
but in a different way.. instead of watching the real music-video
(which havent out yet as far as I know )...
I found a fan made video in youtube and this is a good one !!
The whole video is about a movie " Death Sentence" by James Wan,
casting Kevin Bacon (1 of my fav) as Nick Hume. Stop reading and watch... :)



Applause to evanescence1126 who made this master-piece ^^

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

There will be no more colourful words in my blog as my furry-comfy friend who is
probably reading this^^ and my father too as well... advised me not to put ^^ haha a good way to improve
my blog you see.. thanks !!

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

1 comments:

TheUnusualPanda said...

The story above was more of a laugh-laugh.